Venture to the end of the road and discover Casa Malca
Unveil the mysterious powers of nature as celebrated centuries ago by the Mayans. Let your mind expand while time slows down
Enjoy the bountiful and fresh ingredients of the Yucatan peninsula, selected to create a fusion of contemporary cuisine celebrating the art of food
WE ARE ALL ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE
Casa Malca is far more than just getting away from it all.
It is about reconnecting with your senses
Casa Malca has been our proprietor’s personal property. He has meticulously restored it and passionately curated it’s phenomenal works of contemporary art from his personal collection.
No matter what your travel style is, eco-friendly and art inspired Casa Malca will prove to be a rare combination of unmatched luxury and ultimate privacy in an intimate seaside setting. It provides perfect & private accommodation for individuals, couples & families.
At once vibrant and tranquil, discover one of the world’s most intriguing coastal cities
From The Coba Temple that grazes the clouds, to the depths of the cenotes –natural limestone underwater passages- Tulum offers endless mysteries to be uncovered.
Part of the Sian Ka’ans reserve, in ancient Mayan “Birth of the Sky”
- Swim and sun on white sand beaches
- Climb the Coba temple and take in the view of the rainforest
- Scuba or snorkel in a natural limestone cenote
- Explore the deep jungles of the reserve in an ATV tour
- Take an ocean boat ride, including views of the ancient walled city
- Enjoy world-class spa treatments and restaurants
- Shop handmade goods by local artisans
- Kite surfing
- Fishing activities
- Visit our exotic and rustic beach bars