Information that is collected
Our website may collect personal information, for example: Name, contact information such as your email address and demographic information. Likewise, when necessary, some other specific information may be required to process a reservation or make a billing.
Use of the information collected
Our website uses the information in order to provide the best possible service. E-mails may be sent periodically through our website with special offers and other advertising information that we consider relevant to you or that may provide some benefit, these emails will be sent to the address you provide and may be canceled at any time.
The personal information we collect from you is used for the following purposes that are necessary to provide our services:
– Book and / or register in the services requested or hired at our hotel.
– Address any special needs you may have due to your health conditions or disabilities, when booking or registering for the services you request or hire at our hotel.
– Negotiation and drafting of preferential rate agreements.
– Preparation of your invoices and / or payment receipts.
– Send account statements.
– Address clarifications, complaints and inquiries.
– Make returns or refunds.
– Financial analysis of overdue accounts.
– Preparing and keeping updated our customer database.
– In case of debt, carry out collection procedures. In that case, process or grant credit.
A cookie refers to a file that is sent for the purpose of requesting permission to be stored on your computer, once you accept, the file is created and the cookie is then used to have information regarding web traffic, and also facilitates future visits to a recurrent web. Another function that cookies have is that with them the websites can recognize you individually and therefore provide you with the best personalized service on your website.
Third Party Links
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our page, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or the protection of your data on those other third-party sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, so it is recommended that you consult them to confirm that you agree with them.
Control of your personal information
At any time you may restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. Each time you are asked to fill out a form, such as the user registration, you can check or uncheck the option to receive information by email. In case you have marked the option to receive our newsletter or advertising you can cancel it at any time.
This company will not sell, assign or distribute personal information that is collected without your consent, unless required by a judge with a court order.